Saturday, October 18, 2008

Where Did The Time Go?

Next month my hubby has his birthday, the BIG 5-0 ! That's right, he's turning 50 years old, reaching that half-century mark when a person exclaims "Where did the time GO?" And next year, it's my turn. I remember when my Dad turned 50, he announced that from here on out, he would be counting backwards when his birthday came around. The next year, he was 49 for the second time, etc. That was a lot of fun.
So who else turned or is turning 50 in 2008?
Ellen DeGeneres
Michelle Pfeiffer
Prince
Sharon Stone
Viggo Mortensen
and Madonna!
Hmmm.... seems my husband has some pretty good company for sharing such an important milestone year with! So I guess we'll make that big old birthday cake and I'll get him a special t-shirt from one of our Union Eight shops, and let him blow out his candles in style. And while I'm at it, I'll get one for me for next year.



No comments: