Monday, November 10, 2008

Vegan And Vegetarian Cookbooks Rock!

I think I've mentioned before that I'm a vegan. I have been, on and off, for about 17 years now, although I admit to slipping back into a vegetarian diet on occasion. A couple of years ago, I joined a vegan forum and met the "owner" of that forum, a successful cookbook author by the name of Sarah Kramer. She had written two vegan cookbooks with a friend of hers, and they became best-selling authors in the vegan community. Their first book, "How It All Vegan" was an instant success, quickly followed by their second best-seller, "Garden Of Vegan". I became friendly with Sarah through her Go Vegan forum and when she started writing her third vegan cookbook, I asked her if she would like some of my recipes I had been planning to include in my own vegan cookbook, an idea I had decided to give up. Sarah graciously accepted my recipes and included about 60 of them in "La Dolce Vegan", her third vegan cookbook. For those of you who have "La Dolce Vegan', I'm the "Wolffie" included in that
cookbook. Sarah's fourth cookbook, "Vegan A Go Go" is currently in bookstores, so if you're a fan of Sarah's vegan cookbooks, I suggest you pick up a copy.


If you're looking for vegan, vegetarian, or animal rights t-shirts and gifts, why not check out Veggie Shirts. I opened this vegan and vegetarian t-shirt and gift shop for my vegan and vegetarian friends, so if you stop by, please say hi. If you can't stop in, please wave as you go by.









Veggie Shirts is a proud member of Union Eight

No comments: